Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Man! Talk about getting nothing accomplished today.

I am attempting to potty-train Grant. He seems to be most conscious of his need to use the toilet when he doesn't have a diaper or underwear on. The result is a half dressed 3 year old running around the house. So far, he has two smiley faces on his "Potty Chart". The real trouble seems to be sticking by his side to remind him to try. Inevitably, when I leave him alone to play he comes running and tells me that he's made a mess. We've used a lot of carpet cleaner today already- thank goodness for the steam vac! But, as anyone can figure out, when you are hovering over a naked child and intermitantly nursing the baby... all other things fall by the wayside.

Grant's down for his nap and I'm finally going to get to my shower!

P.S.- any toilet-training tips are greatly appreciated. Refer your friends!

No comments: