Having this blog has opened me up to discovering all sorts of other computer communities. I'm not a really computer oriented person. Until this blog, I mostly just read and wrote e-mail, read my comics and news, and used Allrecipes for my kitchen inspiration.
Now, when I log into Blogger, I find myself tempted to click on other people's blogs in the "Recently Updated" list. Many, if not most, are completely uninteresting (probably what strangers think of mine!). Well, in a series of clicks on another person's blog, I came across some wonderful concepts in art.
Those who know me, know that I am a "wannabe artist". My mind thinks creatively, but I certainly don't exercise it enough to produce great work (...I'm doing this thing called "being a mom"). So, I use sewing, and decorating as outlets that have a more practical purpose.
But, here are some neat things to check out:
20 things. 20 people. 20 days.
http://nervousness.org/index.cgi
I especially love the idea of Artist's Trading Cards (ATCs) that seems to be prevalent on the Nervousness site.
So cool. So very cool. I feel inspired. Ahhhh. Now....I go back to planning dinner and doing dishes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment