Because of recent potty-training activities with Grant, I have been house-bound. Haven't been to the gym at all this month! I can't wait to return to some of the everyday things I'm accustomed to. (And it may happen before I'm completely miserable...I haven't pulled out the steam cleaner once today. Yay!)
All that said, I have tried to get onto our own personal treadmill to make up the difference. Today Dean watched and smiled as I sweated- Grant napped and did his own sweating (that boy wakes up nearly drenched). I only have 7 more pounds until I hit the highly sought after "pre-pregnancy" weight. Luckily, I am fitting into old clothes again instead of the dreaded "in between" wardrobe that previously earned its keep as "first trimester" clothing.
And, boy, I have become addicted to working out! Certainly, I am not one of those "gym junkies" that can't think beyond calories, weight rountines, and athletic attire. That said, I have found that my body craves the exercise and it functions better when i have it. The past few weeks, I have felt more sluggish since I've been less active. It can be a rather horrible cycle if you let yourself get caught in it: you feel tired, so you don't work out- which only makes you more tired in the long run. Take care of the "temple". Schedule it. Make yourself do it. Thank yourself later when you notice the difference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment