When I look at the larger picture I can see his chin sticking out and though he's so determined and concentrating so hard...there is a descreet smile and such a look of excitement and pride on his face. Awesome!
Wife to my best friend for 11 lovely years, stay-at-home mother to four. Thanking God for it all!
We traveled to India in Oct. 2009 to adopt our newest daughter. Please ask me about the miracle of adoption; I'm thrilled to share!
3 comments:
When I look at the larger picture I can see his chin sticking out and though he's so determined and concentrating so hard...there is a descreet smile and such a look of excitement and pride on his face. Awesome!
This was one of the ONLY ones where he wasn't beaming a big proud hammy smile. He. Would. Not. Stop. Smiling. And I don't blame him.
I love to watch kids learn stuff. I will never forget "teaching" kids to read. They do it all by themselves as you will soon see.
Post a Comment