Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Having my pattern published at www.chiagu.com has fueled my designing bug. I got this really beautiful yarn last week at Threaded Bliss and am already turning it into something fabulous (surprise). Can't wait to post pictures when I'm able, though. The yarn is 100% cotton, spun from fibers gathered at fabric mills (off the floor?). Hence the name: 2nd Time Cotton.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Is it something for cold weather that you wear on your hands?
LaDonna, that is no secret- you're getting mittens for your birthday (or Christmas), and you know it.
My birthday falls on a sewing party night. It sure would be fun to be with all my friends!
I am looking forward to my mittens when ever it is I receive them. I just worry that you have raised the stakes so high that I will have nothing clever enough to get for you.
That is a really pretty color...can't wait to see what it becomes.
Post a Comment