
Yes, yes, I know... I still haven't gotten back to our trip pics from California or anything else that's really happened in the past month (it's a lot, and I might never back track enough to really catch up).
Let me distract you with the super cute sheets I just bought for the girls' room. We're mid-process on a great room re-do with bunk beds, and new paint and... pretty much everything. Gotta make the space work for two princesses instead of just one!
Edited to add: For all that asked, the sheets are on sale at Target right now.





8 comments:
Love that green with polka dots!! That is a favorite color of mine. I told a family this morning about the new waiting child,could u send me the info. at sgfenwick@hughes.net,Gidget
I LOVE those sheets!! Where did you get them?? I am looking to re-do the girls' room this spring... I had that exact green in mind. :)
xo
R
I love polka dots.
Love that shade of green. Are you planning on using some pink with them as well??? I am sure it is going to look too cute.
Mandi
I'd like to do something to Anya Rashi's room before her sister joins her . . . I just don't know what yet. Good thing I have somewhere in the neighborhood of two years to figure it out! I love polka dots -- cute sheets!
-- Nancy
Great color! The kids picked this green for the re-do of their bathroom. Curious to know where you found them??? Please share!
Thanks :-)
A very cute start to their room!!
Yes, please tell us all where you got them. They are great!
Post a Comment