Friday, April 03, 2009

Send some love!

My friend Anne, has finally received their referral of their second daughter from China after 3+ years of waiting. Their Log In Date was 3/7/2006. Go on over and wish them congratulations.

Also this week, other friends J & K (blogless, as far as I know), got great news of their match from China for their daughter. A happy surprise, as they weren't expecting a match anytime. God has perfect timing.

So, lots of happy dancing and celebratory squeals over the miraculous uniting of families. The fatherless, made no longer fatherless. Praise our Heavenly Father!

2 comments:

Brittnie said...

Praise His Name!

trina said...

Hi Tisra! I've posted to our blog, added sweet Dorothy's picture to the sidebar but can't find your email address..to cc you and my friends. I love Dorothy! The picture of your family in the blue and then Dorothy in her blue dress, is just so beautiful. I think she will 'fit' right in. Can't wait to see the whole family pic!! I'm so excited for you all.