First, let me remind you that you can still Spread the Word and gain entry in the Spread the Word prize package. If you've posted the button to your blog (or website), written a blog post about Operation BDHQ, or e-mailed your friends and forgotten to tell me about it, please send me an e-mail and let me know. Unless you e-mail me, I have no way of knowing you spread the word, and therefore you will not be entered. Thanks!
Along with the Spread the Word prize package, tomorrow we will also draw the winner of the GRAND PRIZE! I am so excited to see who wins!
The Grand Prize package includes:
A Canon digital Rebel kit. A great camera, especially if you've never owned an SLR camera. I have a similar model, and I still have not tapped into all it is capable of doing!
Chocolates by Jen. I've already gushed a bunch about these chocolates but I really wish I could be in NYC and sample the ones that didn't make the cut. For details on flavors, check out the previous post regarding the Precious Things prize package.

This is yet another amazing print from the fine art photography offerings of Kate and Harry Hamernik. They also just started up a super cute cafe press shop, called My Forever Family, with T-shirts, cards, bags etc. in adoption themes. I absolutely want to get the "worth the wait" Indian t-shirt for Dorothy to come home in. :-)
Rebecca, great mommy to five gorgeous children, has offered up a fabulous prize- a "blogover". Currently on hiatus after bringing home her newest son Owen from China, she normally operates Uptown Design Studio and gives websites and blogs a fresh and personal style. The winner of this prize will have a re-do of their blog design. The end result will be stylish, elegant, and reflective of you. Trust me, she's amazing!
Lastly, there's a digital frame included. That way, you can display all the professional images you'll be snapping on the new camera!
So, toss in another entry, or two, or ten before tomorrow evening and you've got a chance! Don't forget that we aren't the only ones to benefit- Shaohannah's Hope gets 10% off the top to put toward grants for other adoptive families. So exciting.









3 comments:
Tisra! I added the BDHQ to my blog at http://adoptionadventure3taiwan.blogspot.com/
I had no idea it was THAT easy to do!!! I am so blogger illiterate!!! LOL
Hope this helps!!
I added the button to my blog at:
www.fantasticfenwickfamily.blogspot.com,Gidget
Tisra,
I added the button to www.bringingjustice.blogspot.com when you first started the fundraising!
Brittnie
Post a Comment