Monday, April 20, 2009

Operation BDHQ

First off, to anyone who has Dorothy's "There's no place like home" button on their blog or website- please keep it and don't delete just yet! I will be working on the site soon to highlight a few other fundraisers we're working on. I'm considering an online art sale like the Lovely Hearts gallery exhibit I participated in last year for breast cancer research (hosted by artstream). Anyway, more to come on that. For now, the website shows all the winners of the prize giveaways. This week, I'll be distributing the prizes. :-)

Thank you to everyone who pitched in and entered the prize giveaway. We didn't reach our goal, but we still had amazing support. As I cut out all those names, I was so thankful. Each little slip of paper represented someone who has taken stock in our family- someone who cares that our daughter comes home- someone who is caring for an orphan and understands the sanctity of life! So many names I didn't even know! We received $2800 in donations and are able to write a check to Shaohannah's Hope for $280! That pleases us so much and I thank God for all of you; may you be blessed!


1 comment:

Andrea said...

WOW!!!
BABY, in this economy..that is alot of money for a fundraiser.;) I am so happy for you guys.
Awesome that you were able to write a check to S.Hope.
They rock!

xoxo,
A