Wednesday, April 08, 2009

"When I was a kid..."

"... the ice cream man didn't take Visa and Mastercard!"

No joke. And checks!

Tonight, all three kids got ice cream treats because one of my kids had the nerve smarts to ask if he took checks. Proving the point that it never hurts to ask!

When I was a kid, it also didn't cost $3 for an ice cream sandwich!

7 comments:

erika said...

I can't believe that! He takes checks?? Wow.

Ice cream trucks make me think of summertime. It's almost here!

Mandi said...

I cannot believe they take checks. That is too funny. Although I hope one of my kids doesn't figure that out or we will be in trouble.

Mary said...

I'm scared of the ice cream truck. They always look so...I don't know what it is but I don't like the look of them.

Modern Crush said...

Dude, seriously??

Brooke said...

That is hilarious! I would have never though to ask. Just goes to show you have a really intelligent kiddo :)

Andrea said...

Hey girl.
Got ya listed.
Go over and get a button in the ABOUT section.
http://
4theloveofachild.blogspot.com

xoxo,

Andrea

Jenny said...

LOL