Last night I was at Books-A-Million and browsed through the new magazine, Cutting Edge's premier issue. It is a "sewing" magazine with a wide variety of other craft techniques thrown in: knitting, crochet, paper crafting...etc. It looks promising.
No, I'll let another one expire before I want to spend money on a new magazine. But, I'm writing it down so I remember it and leaf through the next issue- you, know, to see if it's still interesting. :-)
Wife to my best friend for 11 lovely years, stay-at-home mother to four. Thanking God for it all!
We traveled to India in Oct. 2009 to adopt our newest daughter. Please ask me about the miracle of adoption; I'm thrilled to share!
4 comments:
Sew, have you subscribed?
my question...exactly, Mary...
No, I'll let another one expire before I want to spend money on a new magazine. But, I'm writing it down so I remember it and leaf through the next issue- you, know, to see if it's still interesting. :-)
I dreamed about knitting last night and I'm sure it's your fault! ;)
Post a Comment