Monday, December 19, 2005

Hee Hee. I am so proud (December 18th entry). LaDonna and her little daughter are my first knitting proteges; it feels so good to teach another person a skill and watch as they enjoy the activity. Congratualtions you two on your completed washcloths!

LaDonna and I went to Starbucks on Thursday night (thanks to Eric who gave us his giftcard for our own personal use!) and not only enjoyed yummy holiday beverages, but sat in the comfy chairs and knitted on our projects- LaDonna on her first washcloth, and me on a secret present. Such fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friday morning after Amber woke up she was so excited to see the work I had done on my first project. It really is nice when your own child is proud of you!

Thanks Eric for the treat, and Thanks Tisra for everything else.
I really do love ya!

Heather said...

How nice!! I took a look at the work of mother and daughter and it is go nice. I love the yarn choices, very happy!

Tisra it was so nice to hear your voice and catch up a bit today!

Mary said...

Congratulations Tisra! I hope they produce many projects that can continue to make you proud. You are a good teacher.