

Armed with a full sheet of temporary tattoos from a birthday party, this is how Grant emerged from the bathroom the other day! I really struggled with it, but allowed him to keep them on for one full day. But yesterday we had to go out in public and I insisted they be removed. The funny thing was that I overlooked the one on his neck. So, off we went to a doctor's appointment with a SCORPION on Grant's neck. I had to laugh! My eight year old son with a job stopper!





10 comments:
That is hilarious! Hopefully he gets it out of his system now:)
That's so awesome! I love the bottom picture. He really looks the part. Give him a leather vest and a Harley and he's good to go.
heeeheee :) love it :)I see I have some things to look forward too with boys!
blessings,
Tami
noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Too funny!
Too funny! And very artfully placed, I might add.
Tisra that was great!!! I can't believe that the scorpion got to go to the doctor. Did it have any ailments? LOL.... It looks pretty real.
Sarah k
I like the facial expression WITH the tattoos!
I'm glad they are temporary. I had to tell Tristen what a job-stopper was. :-)
I think you have a future artist on your hands, Tisra. :)
Oh man oh man! I have one of those, but he puts real ones on. That neck one is hilarious. Once dad put one's on Nika & I missed taking one off before church. Here she is sitting in church with a giant dragon on her arm! I wanted to hide! ha ha he put them on his face... you have one funny boy! His adam's apple one is hilarious too. my husband just finally committed himself to long sleeves at work FOREVER! Don't ask why cause I don't know!
Post a Comment