This one is 16x24", acrylic on canvas. My gumption was rewarded, here, friends. Simon and Ruby marked me as a shop favorite on Etsy. When I clicked on their shop, I fell in love with these abstract pieces and suggested that if she liked my art, and I liked hers we should trade! And we did; isn't it fabulous?!
This piece is done by my dear friend, Amy. It was given as a gift to me, and I couldn't be happier with how it looks in our home. While this photograph doesn't allow you to see the texture or the sheen in certain places, trust me that its charming, and perfect. I have it hanging near my kitchen and only recently noticed that the pop of red pulls out the accents of another piece of art hanging nearby. Serendipity. Word has it that she'll be opening up an Etsy shop soon. I'll certainly let you all know when she does!
With school back in session, I haven't devoted much time to art lately. But, this week, I finished a piece I was commissioned to do for Rebecca. Once she gets it in the mail, I will reveal it here; I just don't want to spoil the surprise.





6 comments:
I'm so glad your walls are happy :)
I love the abstract piece, well and mine too. ;)
Very nice...maybe one day I'll get to see them in person. I'll wait at least until Amy gets her floors in so I can do a tour of house updates.
I LOVE THE PAINTINGS!!!!!! Wow are they beautiful! We have such similar tastes, Tisra... I can't wait to get the paintings. :) Maybe I should go check my porch and make sure they aren't out there right now!!!
Rebecca
How beautiful! I love the flowers!
Happily awaiting an update from you, dear Tisra. :) And basking in these beautiful paintings you did for my boys!!!
Don't you just LOVE staring at paintings. So peaceful and these are beautiful pieces too! I love the colors in them. It's great to hear from you too. You are on my mind alot, missy. =0) Sofa
Post a Comment