I've already got one order for a Hidden Name painting! Hooray! Four more and we'll have covered the costs for one pregnant woman to receive care during the roughest time of her life. We can do this!
did you see Meg Ryan on Ellen degeneres' show? She talked about adopting here daughter from China... It made me think of you. It was fantastic. I can't wait to hear about when you meet your daughter.
I commented earlier, but I guess it's lost in cyberspace... I wanted to pop in and say hi! Congrats on the painting order! I hope you have a great week. Come on referral!! : )
Wife to my best friend for 11 lovely years, stay-at-home mother to four. Thanking God for it all!
We traveled to India in Oct. 2009 to adopt our newest daughter. Please ask me about the miracle of adoption; I'm thrilled to share!
4 comments:
Hi Girl... I have an award for you... swing by my place later. =0)
did you see Meg Ryan on Ellen degeneres' show? She talked about adopting here daughter from China... It made me think of you. It was fantastic. I can't wait to hear about when you meet your daughter.
Just checking in to say hi! Come on referral! I hope you had a great weekend!
Blessings,
Shannon
I commented earlier, but I guess it's lost in cyberspace... I wanted to pop in and say hi! Congrats on the painting order! I hope you have a great week. Come on referral!! : )
Blessings,
Shannon
Post a Comment