Saturday, August 16, 2003

No, My Husband Did Not Beat Me.

I bruise easily and I do stupid things. Before, I have mentioned my tendency toward self-harm; I am klutsy with the biggest capital "K" you can muster. I could create blog for the sole purpose of chronicling my injuries- and it would have no lack of material. Plenty of entries. Masses of them.

Last week, I fell down the stairs. Big bruise to my thigh and another to my ego since I had an audience.

Tonight, I slipped and fell on my rear in the kitchen. There was water right below the refrigerator, suspiciously underneath the ice dispenser. I think my appliance may be out to get me- of course, that's just a theory. The kind of theory that helps me feel better about myself since it places blame elsewhere. Big bad fridge with a sneaky evil side. And plenty of ice. And a klutsy target. Yep, that would be me.

No comments: