The ball is rolling for Mamamade 2007! Looks like the date will be November 17, so keep your calendars open. We've got permission to use the basement coffee bar space at New Song Woodbine. And, with added square footage, there will be more room for more creative mommies to participate in the sale. Contact me if you're interested and I'll pass along your information to the organizers. Last year was a hit, in my book, and with this year's new location (a church), we will be able to widely publicize the event without worry that creepy people will be traipsing through a private residence (last year's open house was kindly held in Chelle's beautiful home).
I still have some handmade items from last year, but I'm hoping to make more new and different. Paintings went well last time- they all sold (and quickly). They were reasonably priced and framed; who can beat that?! Maybe I can do some more painting and block printing here soon. The ideas are always flowing, but the time is not. I'll keep you updated. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I hope your creative juices flow quickly.
I am planning to be out of town on that date so once again I won't be able to make it. Bummer. Maybe I will be recovered quickly enough though to offer some child free creative time for you. No promises until I know how labor goes this time around. :)
It sounds so cool, I wish I could go! Good luck!
I love your creativity!
Post a Comment