Friday, July 08, 2005
Yesterday contained one of those "perfect mommy moments". It's vital to hold onto those memories; they help you through the not-so-perfect mommy moments. We read Psalm 150 and talked about praising God with music and dance. So, with some homemade "instruments", we created a glorious praise and worship service. Paper towel tubes were our trumpets, old tins filled with dried beans made rattles or drums, glasses of water and a spoon made a xylophone. There was dancing, and lots of noise. We sang of all the things we were thankful for and praised God for his goodness . Grant actually said, "God you are so good because you take care of my owwies!". I think the Lord was very pleased.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I can't wait to do stuff like that. Thanks for sharing.
I love love love that. Wonderful! :)
That is too precious!!!
Post a Comment