
I am watching Master Owen today for a time so that Mary can paint their kitchen uninterrupted. Doesn't he have that typical Owen face in this picture? Always examining things- reading to receive your problems. He's a good listener, that Owen. Future psychologist, I tell you.





5 comments:
I hope Mary doesn't mind us planning out little Owen's future for him. Yes he does look like that and he has since he was born. He is absolutly adorable! (Grant is too).
Yeah- she might prefer it if we let him decide his career. But, it just suits him too well at this point.
That's fine gals...I plan that stuff too, knowing full well that he'll make up his own mind. I've picked out a few girls in the nursery that he's allowed to date too...but only a few.
Love the car! I think Owen and Dean will be quite a pair in the coming years.
Oh my gosh! Mary just made me realize that, that’s not Grant in the picture. It's Dean! Now that I am looking closer I can tell, however just glancing at it I totally thought it was Grant.
Oh man, I totally thought that was Grant too!!!
Post a Comment