Little
Owen's fundraiser is over, so I have removed his button in the sidebar. Thank you to everyone who contributed, and congratulations to the winners of the drawing! Their family was able meet (and exceed!) their goal, and send off a sizable amount to the
Elison project. And, if that wasn't good enough news, the same day the fundraiser finished, Rebecca and Andy received their LOA (I believe this stands for Letter of Approval) which is one of the last hurdles to them getting to Owen. Their wait is nearly over and they should travel in January! Congratulations!
And, I know I'm a bit late to the game, but please congratulate my Taiwan adoption buddies
Kevin and Sarah who have waited patiently enough for Miss Hannah Claire! They started this whole journey with our agency about a month and a half before us and will be traveling before year's end! I can not wait to see this tiny sweetpea in their arms!
Please check out
No Hands But Ours. This is the new button in the sidebar. Wonderful information about Waiting Child/ Special Needs adoption in China! A helpful, encouraging, and meaningful site.
2 comments:
I love that website... just ran across it from a friend the other day. I think about you alot... my husband can actually tell who I'm talking about because you're not a "Sarah" haha Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you and that I am so thankful that you are my friend. You are one of my greatest examples. =0)
You are so sweet!!!! Thank you for the congrats, Tisra. :) You are such a good friend!
Post a Comment