
People say that children repeat what they hear. I guess this says just as much about my word choice as it does Dean's common behavior:
[Lael, 3, knocking on door wanting to use the facilities, herself]
Lael: "Are you really, truly going to the baffroom?"
Dean: "yes"
Lael: "Are you really, actually not playing?"





4 comments:
They are too cute.
I just got a haircut at Great Clips Wednesday, thought I prefer it when Tristen cuts my hair. :-)
Colin,
You know Mom used to give Dad his haircuts. He always said she did a better job, too. You guys are too sweet of a couple. Thanks to Tristen for taking extremely good care of my brother! :-)
Love you both,
Tisra
They are so cute. I'm really, actually not playing.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Sounds like something my girls would say. Where do they learn these things??? (Hands in air).
Post a Comment