Amongst the online Adopting from Taiwan groups, I "met" Jeff and Abbey of Springfield (they go to
LaDonna's church, too- small world!). They have just adopted Reed and are flying home right now. They'll arrive at Nashville airport here shortly and I thought it would be nice to be part of the Welcome! group at baggage claim. Lael's a bit sick this morning, though, so I'm doing the responsible parent action and remaining here. Rats! With you in heart, Jeff and Abbey and little Reed!
Check out their amazing blog that they were so good at keeping updated while in country: http://jeffandabbey2001.blogspot.com
And thank you, God, for this miracle of adoption and the wonderful family you've created!
2 comments:
Congratulations! I saw the sweet photos on their blog and am excited for them. It's probably exciting for you to see that eventually the babies do come home. And a local one as well- you may even get to meet him in person!
How sweet! I checked out their blog and they are a beautiful family. It's probably nice for you to see that families actually do get their babies and bring them home.
Post a Comment