I'm so behind in blogging- too much *living* going on here!
But, I thought it was certainly worth mentioning/ celebrating that we are done with diapers! (at least until the Little Miss shows up from Taiwan)
Lael has been working on being diaper-free for months, and has finally "got it" enough that we took her on her reward trip to Chuck E Cheese. Every one of our kids have done the exact same trip, and it is rather sweet to see our daughter reach this milestone with such pride in herself and her achievement.
In her own words, "Yay Lael!" (as she exclaims each and every time she pees in the potty)





7 comments:
Wow, that's great! Yay, Lael!
Way to go Lael! What a joy!
Congratulations!!
Yeah is right! Good for her and you!
I am so jealous. Claire will be 3 in December and she has NO INTEREST in even beginning. I won't stress...I have potty trained one, I can do it again. Hopefully before kindergarten.
Good for Lael- and you! I'm a bit jealous because Halle is still not getting it- sigh. I guess that's what I get for having an easy time with the first two.
Yay Lael! Congratulations, Tisra! :)
Post a Comment