Super busy day today. We are leaving this evening on a road trip to Dallas. It's about time we visited Tim and Angie- it's been about two years. I'm picking Eric up at work and we are leaving from downtown directly, staying the night somewhere to break up the trip, and arriving there tomorrow. Normally, it is about a twelve hour trip, so it will be very nice to segment it.
Most of the packing occured last night, Eric loaded the car for me this morning, and I just have some miscellanous things to throw in before departure. All the same, it is weird for me being the one to double check the house before leaving and round up all the details for four people.
I have a nice bag of yarn and an assortment of needles to keep me busy. We've got books, the entertainment system, and the X Box as well. Truly, we are set.
This morning I am taking the boys for haircuts, painting my toenails, and running by the post office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment