Thursday, October 01, 2009

FLIGHTS BOOKED!

Dorothy's passport didn't make it in time for traveling this weekend. However, our agency feels confident enough in it's arrival soon to permit us the ability to book travel after Diwali!!!! So, in about 2 1/2 weeks- WE'RE GOING TO INDIA! And, in about 3 weeks, we will already have our newest daughter in our arms.

More to come later.

21 comments:

Heather said...

Soooo happy, relieved and excited for you and yours!!! YEAH!

I am sure you will begin to see HIS perfect timing in all of this waiting and be able to report back to us as it all unfolds! YESSS!-pumping of arms, etc!

Mary said...

SWEE-EE-EE-T!!!

The Family K. said...

Awesome news! I can really feel your excitement coming through your words. Who can blame you?

Amy Button said...

So, so , so excited for you!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you! Hooray!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

wooohooo! THAT is the BEST news I have hear all day!!!!! :)


Can't WAIT to see her IN YOUR ARMS!!!!

hugs
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh wonderful! I'm so happy for you and your family!

Kristi W. said...

Fabulous news! So glad your wait is almost over. Hope you'll be blogging in India...

:) Kristi W.

Quebedeaux said...

I am so happy for you guys!! I cannot wait to meet her!!!

Wife of the Pres. said...

SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear more details and see her in YOUR ARMS!!!

2 1/2 weeks!!!! It will FLY BY!!! GET PACKING!!!

Sarah said...

Yay! I got so excited when I read your email today!!! Can't wait to be reading up all about YOUR trip every night.

Steve n Coco said...

YAHOO!!! SO happy for you guys! I can't wait to hear more!
Be blessed,
Courtney

Shad and Maggie Alsworth said...

Great news!!!!! Happy packing!!!

Anonymous said...

Great news! Look forward to following your adventure!

momwithfaithandhope said...

That is wonderful news!!! Time will fly by, and before you know it, you'll be posting that picture of your baby in your arms.

Modern Crush said...

Yes! Erika told me!! Praise the Lord Tisra! XO!

Andrea said...

THIS WAS A BLESSING TO SEE!!!!
Can't wait to see this baby with her Mama & Daddy!

xoxo,
Andrea

Terry said...

Congrats! That is wonderful news! I can't wait to follow your trip to your daughter!!
Finish packing, the time will fly by!

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Wonderful news!! I will be praying for you guys. I am so excited.

Cindy
http://adopttaiwan.wordpress.com

Shana said...

I can not believe this! Have been out of the blog loop lately and am so excited to catch up with you! I can't wait to see Dorothy!

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! That email was so needed and beautiful! I am so extremely thrilled. You must be soooo busy. I have been thinking of you and yours every minute of my waking sick hours. This is amazing... I can only imagine India. Wow. Your kids get their little sister and you finally FINALLY get to hug and kiss her sweet little lips and your baby girl. GOOOO!!!!! Much much love, Sara