Seriously gorgerous moment yesterday as LaDonna and her daughter, Amber, took off running once I showed them how to knit. I am completely proud! Amber, I can't wait to see your finished washcloth.
oh shoot, I've been really seriously looking at the art of knitting. Especially after those gorgeous mittens you gave LaDonna. So sweet, LaDonna and Amber learning to knit.
Mary, you're right. I thought I might try to show Grant while I was showing Amber. He received yarn and I was going to pull out some needles for him. Before I knew it, there was a spiderweb of blue wool all over the living room downstairs. He was totally uninterested and rotten.
Wife to my best friend for 11 lovely years, stay-at-home mother to four. Thanking God for it all!
We traveled to India in Oct. 2009 to adopt our newest daughter. Please ask me about the miracle of adoption; I'm thrilled to share!
4 comments:
oh shoot, I've been really seriously looking at the art of knitting. Especially after those gorgeous mittens you gave LaDonna.
So sweet, LaDonna and Amber learning to knit.
What a lovely photo that captures the moment between mother and daughter.
I love it. One day maybe I'll have a daughter to teach...I don't think Owen and Ivan will get into it.
Mary, you're right. I thought I might try to show Grant while I was showing Amber. He received yarn and I was going to pull out some needles for him. Before I knew it, there was a spiderweb of blue wool all over the living room downstairs. He was totally uninterested and rotten.
Post a Comment