So, we were supposed to go here yesterday. It didn't work out because of sitter issues (and we're really mad at her for getting pink eye, too).
Instead, we grabbed some food to take to the park and had our own little picnic. Grant had a blast on the slides, as usual. He doesn't like the swings for whatever reason; although, he didn't mind pushing me on one! Eric ran and played with him. I mean, RAN. They did lap after lap chasing each other, jumping down slides, leaping up stairs, and climbing across bridges. I held Dean. My sweet husband was so tired after all that, though Grant wanted to do more and didn't really want to head home. We aren't that old, but it already seems like such a distant memory- when we were that young and played that hard. Such a fun night. While we were at the park, we had some of these cookies. Very good and rather healthy.
Also yesterday, my dad should have arrived safely in Stoneleigh, England where Grandma lives. He hasn't called to vouch for the "safely" part, but I assume I would have heard otherwise if there was any concern. Every time I think to call it seems to be either too late or too early because of the whole time difference thing. Maybe I'll reach him tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment